Job Description ;
Urgent Vacancies in warehouse dept of health in usa
THIS POSITION IS OPEN TO EMPLOYEES CURRENT SERVING AS A PERMANENT STOCK WORKER OR ON THE CURRENT CIVIL SERVICE LIST, EXAM #6031
OFFICE OF CHIEF MEDICAL EXAMINER
CITYWIDE JOB VACANCY NOTICE
Vacancies : Search work in canada
Civil Service Title: Stock Worker
Title Code No: 12200
Salary: $31,142 – $46,941
Office Title: Stock Worker
Work Location: 520 First Avenue, NYC
Division/Work Unit: Department of Forensic Toxicology
Number of Positions: 1
Hours/Shift: Thirty-five hours over five days
The Office of Chief Medical Examiner investigates cases of persons who die within New York City from criminal violence, by accident, by suicide, suddenly when in apparent health, when unattended by a physician, in a correctional facility or in any suspicious or unusual manner or where an application is made pursuant to law for a permit to cremate a body of a person.
We exist to provide answers in support of families, victims and community during times of profound need.
Vacancies : Careers at Deloitte Software Engineering, Development & Testing
The core values of the OCME are to put the mission of the agency first, to be truly dedicated, and to have integrity in every aspect of our professional life. Under direct supervision, the selected candidate will be responsible for, but not limited to the following tasks:
• Receives, stores, and distributes materials, supplies and equipment, including movement of gas cylinders into and out of the OCME Forensic Toxicology Laboratories and office locations
• Accepts all deliveries of goods for the OCME Forensic Toxicology Laboratory at 520 First Avenue, NYC and provides support when required at 421 26th Street, NYC
• Loads and unloads items at storeroom and at the various points of pick-up, delivery and/or distribution
• Performs annual inventory for reporting purposes; maintains records and prepares reports
• Answers telephone inquiries in reference to storeroom and Receiving issues and refers calls accordingly
• Stocks shelves and reports supply shortages to assigned Supervisor.
• Operates electric transports and lift trucks
• Keeps storage facilities and materials clean and orderly; cares for stock
• Performs data entries on a daily basis, keeping records updated and assists in preparing inventories
• Assists in documenting salvage of decommissioned equipment and liaising with
• Assists in escorting engineers (OCME staff and visitors) within forensic toxicology laboratory
• Other duties as assigned by assigned Supervisor.
Minimum Qual Requirements
There are no formal education or experience requirements for this position.
Vacancies : Immigration or travel to germany through volunteering
— SPECIAL NOTE
1. Selected candidates will be required to provide a DNA sample by swabbing.
2. This position has been identified as “essential.” During emergency events, “essential” positions may require 24-hour availability.
3. Must have valid New York State Driver’s License for duration of employment.
— To Apply
TO APPLY, PLEASE SUBMIT RESUME AND COVER LETTER TO BELLOW: .
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE.
Vacancies : Heavy Duty Cleaner workers in Canada
New York City residency is generally required within 90 days of appointment. However, City Employees in certain titles who have worked for the City for 2 continuous years may also be eligible to reside in Nassau, Suffolk, Putnam, Westchester, Rockland, or Orange County.
To determine if the residency requirement applies to you, please discuss with the agency representative at the time of interview. jobs.nyc.gov – JOB ID308079