Application for visitor visa, transit visa or super visa (Temporary Resident Visa – TRV)

Application for visitor visa, transit visa or super visa (Temporary Resident Visa – TRV)
Make sure you need a visa before you apply
Entry requirements may have changed since your last visit to Canada. Find out which entry document you need.

Find out if you need a visa

Most people need a visa or an Electronic Travel Authorization to travel to Canada. Some people may only need their valid passport. Answer a few questions to find out what you need to travel to, or transit through, Canada.

You are: (required)
A citizen of Canada and another country (dual citizen)
A permanent resident of Canada (PR Card)
A refugee travelling with a document for non-citizens
A stateless person travelling with an alien’s passport
A former resident of Canada, but have not been back for many years
None of the above

Apply online

Save time and get case updates online!
No courier fees or mail delivery time – we get your application instantly.
Avoid processing delays. Incomplete applications are returned to you. Applying online helps ensure your application is complete before you submit it.
If we need to ask for more documents, you can quickly submit them online.
Get updates on the status of your application directly in your online account.

Ready to get started?

To apply online, you need a scanner or camera to create electronic copies of your documents, and a valid credit or debit card.


Canada Immigration and Visa Jobs

Permanent residents of Canada 

We don’t issue visas to permanent residents (PR). If you are outside Canada without a valid PR card, you must apply for a permanent resident travel document (PRTD). If you meet the requirements for a PRTD, you can return to Canada as a PR.

Application for a Permanent Resident Travel Document

Permanent residents returning to Canada by airplane, boat, train or bus must show a valid Permanent Resident Card (PR card) or Permanent Resident Travel Document (PRTD) before boarding.

Use this application if you are outside Canada, you have lost your PR card and you need proof of your status to return to Canada.

Do not use this application if you want to give up (renounce) your permanent resident status and want to come to Canada as a visitor only.  In that case, you can apply to voluntarily give up (renounce) your permanent resident status.

This application package includes:

Document Checklist [IMM 5627] (PDF, 1.51MB)      Apply

Application for a Permanent Resident Travel Document [IMM 5524] (PDF, 807.66KB)  Apply

Use of a Representative [IMM 5476] (PDF, 648.31KB)        Apply                                      

Instruction Guide [IMM 5529]     Apply

Enter your Best email address below, submit & check your inbox now!

We respect your privacy!

Delivered by Jobs & Scholarship

Add Comment