Family Immigration Visa

Family Class Immigration

Sponsoring a foreign relative to come to Canada has never been easier!

Citizenship and Immigration Canada knows that your family is important to you. This is why sponsoring a family member is the fasted category of Canadian Immigration.

The Details

You can sponsor a foreign relative if you are a Canadian Citizen or Canadian Permanent Resident. In some cases, your spouse can even qualify you for an open work permit but it depends on how you submit the application.
There are only three types of relatives that are eligible to be sponsored by a Canadian:

  1. Spouse or common-law partner and
  2. Dependent children under 22 years of age who are not married or in a common-law relationship
  3. Parents and grandparents

The types of relatives you can sponsor for permanent residence are very specific and no other types of relatives will be considered.

Interested in having your parents or grandparents join you in Canada? If you’re not eligible to sponsor your parents or grandparents permanently, you should consider the new Super Visa which could be a great option for you and your family.

Enter your Best email address below, submit & check your inbox now!

We respect your privacy!

Delivered by Jobs & Scholarship

One Response

  1. Baba Oumar Sylla

Add Comment