If you are a business person or manager looking to immigrate to Canada, the Business/Investor Immigration Programs may be an important fast-track Canadian immigration option for you.
Business immigration seeks to attract individuals with business and/or managerial experience who will contribute to the development of the Canadian economy.
Also Read : ECAUDOR PERMANENT RESIDENCY & WORK VISA
If you’re looking to make an investment in Canada or to start/acquire a business in Canada, there may be several avenues for you to choose from. You can either apply under the federal start-up visa program
or, if you know which province/territory in which you plan to reside, you can look at the different investor or entrepreneur options under the provincial business immigration programs.
Also Read : Hotels Job Offers Apply Online
- Federal Start-Up Visa Program
If you plan to build an innovative business in Canada, the start-up visa program could be an option for you.
- Quebec Business Immigration
If you’re planning on living in the province of Quebec as an investor or entrepreneur, there are several options under the Quebec business immigration programs.
Also Read : How To Apply To Canada Rural and Northern Immigration Pilot
- PNP Business Immigration
Many other Canadian provinces have business immigration programs under their Provincial Nominee Programs.
⃞ Business Immigration 25
⃞ Business Investor Program 35
⃞ PNP 30
⃞ Business Visitor
Also Read : Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program
- immigration of specialization.
- Helping you decide the country you should move to for business
- Get latest policy and business information of selected country
- Step by step guidance from the industry experts
- Full preparation of your business immigration case
- Expert advice and legal representation of your case