For All Who looking job opportunities .At Qatargas The right place you are reached. We listed all latest job opportunities At Qatargas.Company .
Careers Qatargas offers prospective employees a unique opportunity to be involved in making history happen. There are a wide variety of roles available in both the development projects as well as the permanent operating organisation.
Together with our shareholder partners, Qatargas operates 14 liquefied natural gas (LNG) trains including six mega trains that are the largest to ever be built. The current total production capacity of Qatargas is 77 million tonnes of LNG per annum – the largest in the world. In addition, Qatargas operates a condensate refinery – Laffan Refinery.
BENEFITS WORK AT QATARGAS
The Company offers tax-free salaries, housing and a full range of benefits:
Married status available
- Company-provided housing in our community for expatriate workers
- Furnishing grant
- Generous annual leave package of 37 working days for Senior Staff, and 24 working days for non-senior staff
- Annual air passage to your base country for employee, spouse and up to four dependent children staying in Qatar.
- Free medical and dental care
- Transportation allowance
- Interest-free car loan facility
- Recreational clubs and programmes
- Educational assistance
- Training and promotional opportunities
- Qatargas provides all of its employees with either good quality rent-free accommodation in Al Khor or Doha, or a housing allowance.
- The Al Khor housing complex is located at the northern end of Al Khor and is about thirty minutes drive from Ras Laffan Industrial City.
- The community consists of villas and family houses. The villas are single story houses with their own private courtyard garden and garage.
- The family houses are two storey apartment blocks with three bedrooms in each apartment, common gardens and designated parking space. There are four houses in each block.
- The Al Khor community also provides a general range of facilities including:
- Health and dental clinics
- Staff club with recreational facilities
- Beach club
- An English international curriculum school
- An Indian curriculum school
- Our most significant contribution to community health is the Al Khor Community Medical Centre (AKCMC) which looks after the health needs of more than 15,000 people including employees and their dependents. Through the centre, we aim to provide internationally accredited, cost-effective and high-quality medical and dental services.
- The Al Khor International School (AKIS) is a co-educational, non-selective educational establishment offering the National Curriculum of England, the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), and the Ministry of Education and Higher Education’s Qatar History and Islamic Studies curriculum to the children of Qatargas employees.